Former Family Court Master – Cares About her Clients
Cheryl McCallin has served as a Master in Family Court and as a Staff Attorney for Chester County Domestic Relations. Her insider understanding of these institutions, her knowledge of family law and her passion are all put to work to help you.
When you hire our firm, you can expect us to be:
- Highly responsive. We believe that communication is important. We care about you and keep you informed at all times. Our attorney makes sure you are part of any important decisions.
- Advocates for your rights. McCallin Law has a reputation in the West Chester area for compassionately doing whatever it takes to solve clients’ problems.
- Results-oriented. Your satisfaction is our priority, so we make every effort to help you achieve an optimal resolution of your family law case.
You can count on our professional staff to take care of all your needs with our affordable family law services.
At McCallin Law in West Chester, we strive to ease the emotional burden of your situation. Our firm’s family law practice is one of the most respected in the county. Cheryl McCallin is a skilled attorney with more than 25 years of experience in the practice of family law. She is dedicated to protecting your rights in cases involving divorce, child custody, child support and other family law matters.
Easing the stress of families in a variety of legal situations
- Divorce. A divorce case can be a difficult court battle or a cooperative process. Regardless, we work to take all the stress out of your Pennsylvania divorce case.
- Child custody. Deciding where children will live after a divorce is an emotionally charged process. We work to help parents create a parenting plan that keeps the best interests of the children in mind. When necessary, we are prepared to take decisive action to resolve your child custody case.
- Child support. Our firm is dedicated to making sure your children are provided for. We help parents create child support agreements and work with judges to get child support orders. When circumstances change, we help you seek support order modifications or help you enforce existing orders.
- Alimony. Pennsylvania courts have wide discretion to decide whether to award spousal support and alimony. We help establish a fair alimony, spousal support award based on the specific circumstances.
- Mediation. Custody and Divorce Mediation provided.
In all family law cases, our goal is to help you get through the legal process as smoothly as possible.
Trust experienced West Chester family law attorneys to help you in your time of need.
Cheryl A. McCallin help clients resolve their family law situations with confidence and compassion. We have more than two decades of experience helping people in West Chester and the suburbs of Philadelphia. To schedule a consultation, call 610-880-8400 or contact us online or click here.